Kovai Digitech. offers the best home automation solution by connecting the electrical appliances you use daily and integrating a network that works together. By connecting these appliances such as home security systems, lighting control, cameras, air conditioning and heating to a home network that you can control remotely it allows a personalized experience that gives you peace of mind, freedom, and convenience. Did you forget to lower or raise the thermostat before you left your home? Not sure if you activated your home alarm system prior to walking out the door? Would you prefer to come home to a house that has a few lights on?
- Locks: Not sure if anyone locked that back door? Secure it remotely. Workers coming? Let them in without having to hide a key. Integrate with security cameras to see who’s at the door before unlocking it.
- Alarms: Control all alarms and wireless zones with the touch of a button. Alert the police, fire and paramedics instead of looking for your phone.
- Notifications: Messaging that alerts you to unusual activity or emergencies such as fire, burglary, tamper,panic (emergencies) etc. The sooner you know, the quicker you can call for help.
- Mobile Apps Multifuction mobile app helps to monitor and control all your automation products and security cameras. Activate the alarms etc.
- Lights: Control lighting for interior security and pedestrian safety along walkways and entrances. timing ON/OFF lights when you needed.
Motion detector, smoke and heat detector, water detector, carbon monoxide detector, panic buttons, wireless remote, web page for maintaining your system parameters, cell phone app to control and view alarm and cameras, and 24/7 monitoring. for more contact us!
Home automation is a step toward what is referred to as the "Internet of Things," in which everything has an assigned IP address, and can be monitored and accessed remotely.
The other main characteristic of cutting-edge home automation is remote monitoring and access. While a limited amount of one-way remote monitoring has been possible for some time, it's only since the rise in smartphones and tablets that we've had the ability to truly connect to our home networks while we're away. With the right home automation system, you can use any Internet-connected device to view and control the system itself and any attached devices.
Monitoring apps can provide a wealth of information about your home, from the status of the current moment to a detailed history of what has happened up to now. You can check your security system's status, whether the lights are on, whether the doors are locked, what the current temperature of your home is and much more. With cameras as part of your home automation system, you can even pull up real-time video feeds and literally see what's going on in your home while you're away.
Even simple notifications can be used to perform many important tasks. You can program your system to send you a text message or email whenever your security system registers a potential problem, from severe weather alerts to motion detector warnings to fire alarms. You can also get notified for more mundane events, such as programming your "smart" front door lock to let you know when your child returns home from school.
The real hands-on control comes in when you start interacting with the home automation system from your remote app. In addition to arming and disarming your security system, you can reprogram the scheduling, lock and unlock doors, reset the thermostat and adjust the lights all from your phone, from anywhere in the world. As manufacturers are creating more and more "smart" devices and appliances all the time, the possibilities for home automation are virtually limitless.
- Control All Home appliances.
- Awesome Mobile apps.
- Low Cost.
- Push Notification/SMS alert.
- Energy Efficiency
- 2 Year Warrenty